Marketing Analytics Blueprint comes FREE with the flagship course Five Steps Ahead
You will get access to the videos of Marketing Analytics Blueprint on 15th Mar 2022
Marketing Analytics Blueprint gives you the first-principles of Marketing Analytics for a strong conceptual knowledge.
If you are an MBA student interested in the field of Marketing, you already know that Analytics is something that you need to be good at.
There is nothing such as a ‘traditional’ marketing role anymore. The fact is:
- Marketing is more about preemption, prediction and data. All of this is possible only through Analytics and Machine Learning.
- Brands and companies are moving, or rather, have moved towards digital methods of marketing which is a measurable form of marketing and turns out to be better on ROI as compared to the traditional methods
- Which means all the ‘traditional’ marketing roles require you to have an appreciation and understanding for digital and tech.
- Further, for startups, technology, automation and digital marketing provides an edge in the field of marketing when pitted against competitors with deep pockets.
This clearly means that if you are an MBA student, you need to learn Marketing Analytics for a bright and high-growth career ahead.
But, here’s the thing.
Marketing Analytics sounds interesting and attractive on the outside, but really scary when you start learning it. Coding, Algorithms and what not!
However, before you make the decision to skip Marketing Analytics entirely, understand that before you even get to coding you need to understand Marketing Analytics at a strategic level. As a future business leader, inside of just deep-diving into coding, you first need to be able to plan what business-level decision you need to take with the technology that is at your disposal.
Suppose you are at an interview, you are more likely to be tested on the first-principles of marketing analytics instead of being tested on how to actually code.
Which means that the first steps for you are to learn the concepts of Marketing Analytics so that for your upcoming opportunities you are ready with a sound understanding of Marketing Analytics and maybe can even lead a team in the near future.
Therefore, Marketing Analytics Blueprint, is created only to give you these first-principles of Marketing Analytics concepts that are crucial for your success as an MBA.
What you’ll learn
- The first-principles of Marketing Analytics strategy that are extremely important for MBAs and future business leaders to know
- Strategic understanding of different kinds of analytics and machine learning principles and how do they fit into the overall strategic plans of a company
- Overview of important-to-business marketing analytics concepts such as Predictive Analytics – Supervised and Unsupervised algorithm, Regression, Classification and Clustering etc.
Who is this course for?
- MBA students looking to learn marketing analytics but are afraid to begin because of the fear of coding
- MBA students who have tried to learn marketing analytics or have learned it from an online course but still feel that they lack the strategic understanding of marketing analytics
- MBA aspirants eager to start early and learn the concepts of marketing analytics before they enter their B-school
- MBA graduates looking to add value to their organizations in a meaningful way by coming back to the drawing board and learning the strategic aspects of marketing analytics
- A stable internet connection to stream videos
- Hope and enthusiasm about a great future in the field of marketing without depending entirely on placements
Certificate of completion
Although, getting a certificate should be the least of your concern considering that this course will leave you with a lifetime of learning, but upon the completion of the course, you shall have a valuable and verifiable certificate of completion. Each certificate has a unique certificate ID that can be verified on our website.
About the instructor
MBA, IIM Udaipur
Founder, Super Heuristics
Ex-MBA Product Head, Career Launcher
Darpan Saxena is on a mission to help MBA students ‘create’ the best career outcomes in the field of marketing without depending on the placements. Darpan founded Super Heuristics as a marketing blog for MBAs while he was in the first year of his MBA program at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur.
Within a year, the blog went viral across the best B-schools of the country with students from these B-schools finding the content on the blog to be unique and extremely helpful in their marketing careers.
This exposure and brand building helped him get 3 job offers from outside the campus even when the final placements at IIM Udaipur had not begun. Eventually, what started off as a hobby in his hostel room, turned out to be his greatest aim in life and he could leave his high paying post-MBA job to pursue his mission to help you, full-time.
Darpan is an Electronics & Communication engineer by qualification with great appreciation for technology, automation and artificial intelligence in business and marketing.
In his 7+ years of professional experience, he has crafted go-to-market strategies for brands like Abbott (in Singapore), Genpact and CL Educate apart from the other small and medium businesses which have witnessed growth through his marketing and strategy consultation. Darpan has worked as a Product Head of MBA Test-prep products at Career Launcher at their Head Office in New Delhi.
There are no reviews yet.