Skill Clarity Blueprint comes FREE with the flagship course Five Steps Ahead
Skill Clarity Blueprint helps you find and uncover the must-have skills for your dream MBA career.
You, as an MBA student or an aspirant, always look for new skills to learn before your placements for your career. You take up online courses and certification and then give it your everything.
However, have you ever asked yourself whether the skill you pick is truly the skill that you should be learning? Or whether learning that skill will help you achieve the career outcomes that you desire?
The answer, in most cases, would be that you started to learn that skill only because your friends and peers were learning the same or because it’s a new skill in vogue and it’s fashionable to be learning that.
What ends up happening is that either you never end up completing that course, or even if you do end up completing it, you realize that you only binge-watched the course which means that you haven’t truly learned anything.
Skill Clarity Blueprint is the solution for this most fundamental problem in upskilling.
What you’ll learn
- How to decide which one (or more than one) target job roles or industries to aim for in your MBA placements
- How to focus on the short-term results (i.e. MBA placements) and gradually develop yourself into an expert, a global consultant/freelancer or as an entrepreneur, in the same field that you choose
- Understanding that how any job role or career can be broken down into its constituent hard-skills and soft-skills
- Finding which hard-skills and soft-skills you need to learn based on the target job role/career that you would have selected. This is called Back-hacking the placements
- How to build your personal brand in your industry by discovering the exact topics that you need to learn and write on
Who is this course for?
- MBA students who are unsure about which marketing job roles to target in placements and in their career
- MBA students who want to upskill but don’t know which skills to learn that will help them achieve their goals
- MBA aspirants aiming to get into business schools looking to get a head start by understanding the marketing job roles and deciding a target job role
- MBA aspirants who want to start learning skills for their MBA journey but are unsure which skills to learn to truly make an impact
- Young professionals and MBA graduates who are looking to make a career switch but are unsure as to which career to pursue
- Young professionals and MBA graduates who are unsure about which skills to learn to have an impact on their careers
- A stable internet connection to stream videos
- Hope and enthusiasm about a great future in the field of marketing without depending entirely on placements
Certificate of completion
Although, getting a certificate should be the least of your concern considering that this course will leave you with a lifetime of learning, but upon the completion of the course, you shall have a valuable and verifiable certificate of completion. Each certificate has a unique certificate ID that can be verified on our website.
About the instructor
MBA, IIM Udaipur
Founder, Super Heuristics
Ex-MBA Product Head, Career Launcher
Darpan Saxena is on a mission to help MBA students ‘create’ the best career outcomes in the field of marketing without depending on the placements. Darpan founded Super Heuristics as a marketing blog for MBAs while he was in the first year of his MBA program at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur.
Within a year, the blog went viral across the best B-schools of the country with students from these B-schools finding the content on the blog to be unique and extremely helpful in their marketing careers.
This exposure and brand building helped him get 3 job offers from outside the campus even when the final placements at IIM Udaipur had not begun. Eventually, what started off as a hobby in his hostel room, turned out to be his greatest aim in life and he could leave his high paying post-MBA job to pursue his mission to help you, full-time.
Darpan is an Electronics & Communication engineer by qualification with great appreciation for technology, automation and artificial intelligence in business and marketing.
In his 7+ years of professional experience, he has crafted go-to-market strategies for brands like Abbott (in Singapore), Genpact and CL Educate apart from the other small and medium businesses which have witnessed growth through his marketing and strategy consultation. Darpan has worked as a Product Head of MBA Test-prep products at Career Launcher at their Head Office in New Delhi.
There are no reviews yet.