Weekly Inner Circle Calls are a part of the Creadom Club Membership.
The Weekly Inner Circle calls where all the Creadom Club members come together each week to discuss their progress, share ideas and clarify doubts.
You are never alone on your journey inside the Creadom Club. Experience the power of community by attending these weekly calls with Darpan and team and the really awesome group of MBA aspirants, students and graduates who are creating magic in their careers.
What you’ll learn
- How to build a personal brand as a student and keep up with the consistency
- Learn from the other Creadom Club team members about how they are implementing the concepts
- Discuss your doubts regarding your MBA career and Creadom Club journey with Darpan and team
Who is this course for?
- All the members enrolled in the Creadom Club Silver, Gold or Diamond Membership
- These should be MBA aspirants, students or graduates looking to make the most from their career
- A stable internet connection to attend the live calls
- Hope and enthusiasm about a great future in any career of your choice
- Should be a member of the Creadom Club and should be completing all courses on time
About the instructor
MBA, IIM Udaipur
Founder, Super Heuristics
Ex-MBA Product Head, Career Launcher
Darpan Saxena is on a mission to help MBA students ‘create’ the best career outcomes in the field of marketing without depending on the placements. Darpan founded Super Heuristics as a marketing blog for MBAs while he was in the first year of his MBA program at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur.
Within a year, the blog went viral across the best B-schools of the country with students from these B-schools finding the content on the blog to be unique and extremely helpful in their marketing careers.
This exposure and brand building helped him get 3 job offers from outside the campus even when the final placements at IIM Udaipur had not begun. Eventually, what started off as a hobby in his hostel room, turned out to be his greatest aim in life and he could leave his high paying post-MBA job to pursue his mission to help you, full-time.
Darpan is an Electronics & Communication engineer by qualification with great appreciation for technology, automation and artificial intelligence in business and marketing.
In his 7+ years of professional experience, he has crafted go-to-market strategies for brands like Abbott (in Singapore), Genpact and CL Educate apart from the other small and medium businesses which have witnessed growth through his marketing and strategy consultation. Darpan has worked as a Product Head of MBA Test-prep products at Career Launcher at their Head Office in New Delhi.